Sunday 15 June 2014

Simply, The Best.








Aaaw, Happy Dad day to all your daddy's -  i truly hope you've all had a wonderful day with him and you and him have smiled loads. I've had the nicest time with mine, it's funny how you don't think much of this day when you're younger to now when you're in your twenties, yes that's very scary let me tell you. I don't know where i'd be without mine, we're such a close family anyway - it's absolutely lovely and i'd not wish for us to be any less close than we are. My parents are still very much the same as they were when i was growing up, yes my dad still tells me my skirts too short, not that i wear them ha! I think that's nice though, i love the whole protective thing - he definitely is, a big protective bear, today's been special nevertheless, we didn't exactly do much but dad likes it that way, he never really likes a fuss, bless him - i tower over him now though and that's kinda sad, but i still love him so much, i brought him two cd's and some other bits, yes i know cd's but he's old-school my dad - they're rock and roll and sadly, i'll be singing along until i regret buying him them. 




                     




I think sometimes i take him for granted, wind him up - but i love him, he's very short but he's the cutest and i love how close we are, i simply think he's the best man ever. I love you dad. 








SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. My Grandad was like my Dad and I've found today so hard without him. I loved reading this post, it's really nice to see how much you love and appreciate him :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig