Monday 16 June 2014

Face Loving & Fab Pores.








For the longest time i have always, always been a fan of Soap & Glory. I absolutely adore all of their bath bits and i don't think i could have a soak without something of there's in the tub too, cheeky. I can't quite remember why i got into them, but the first ever thing i did get was their bath sets that they bring out at christmas time, lovely they are! I did this year - christmas just gone, yikes that feels so long ago now, that's scary. I received a skin care set, i love their skincare sets as much as their bath ones, it's so luxurious. 


I absolutely fell in total love with that set, i've been using everything to death - some on their last legs some still going strong, but it did make me keen to pick up other things, eventually that's what i've done. I absolutely love face masks more than any other skincare item, lies - i do love cleanser. However, face masks are more my favorite things. I was lacking something, my pores were looking bad, just my face was in general. I was having a particularly trying time with my skin basically - i'm very run down a lot, anxious person and when that's happening my skin also becomes run down, i only ever get spots from that reason, so i did need a pick me up, majorly. The Fab Pore is one of the products from their skincare range that i've always wanted to try as well as some other bits, i just never picked it up, i don't really know why. I noticed this guy, on offer and in my basket it went, yay - finally. 





  



This is a intensive mask for large pores, blackheads and oily skin - i love the word intensive, really sounds like it's going to do your face so much good, love it. You leave this on for 5-10 minutes for a quick fix or for a more intensive, and better results for 15 minutes - i like to leave this for the full amount, just take out a spolge and put it on your troublesome areas, i've been putting this all over my face, but it's been working wonders so recently i've just been concentrating on my t-zone area, that's where i
have the problems. 




I seem to have become somewhat spotty and have had blackheads arise, however that's not bad, it's working and i'd rather have them out of my face than inside my skin - i do find after one use, you can already see it's done something, not only by bringing everything out but you can feel this warming on your skin and tingling. 

again, something i must admit i do like, i love feeling a product work. It doesn't strip the skin, it doesn't make your face sore which i have found some mask have done to me before, it leaves your skin feeling amazing.


                   


Mine felt cleansed, clean and actually looked like my pores has shrank. I wouldn't and can't comment too much on the 'pore shrinking' as to be honest i don't have massive pores, i do suffer with blackheads and i do get spots still, at twenty three guys, we all do. And it's massively cleared up what i had - my skin looks so much better and feels it too - i'm in love with this i'll continue to use this and see if it does improve, i have read things all stating that this didn't work for them - not everyone is going to love something, for me this is working a treat so far, i'm not going to agree with the peel part though, i didn't find this to dry that much in order for me to then be able to peel this - i felt it was more like a clay mask. 


I did like that the clay like mask has little blue exfoliate beads inside of it so when you're rubbing this on to your face you can feel that tingly sensation - which i loove. Knowing, that your troublesome areas are really cleaned and cleansed out so there's nothing left there to be spot or a blackhead. I also, after it's been left for 15 minutes i'll then just use it as a wash what's left on my face making sure the little beads are used once again, seriously i think it's a really good product i think with regular use and just used more for a deep clean and to help clear out your pores if your face is feeling somewhat greasy then it's going to be a treat, and absolute treat - i feel like my face is thanking me for this, i've also noticed my face looking dry which i found strange as i don't get dry skin really but it's now looking so hydrated, brilliant. 


 
                                              Have you tried this? :) 









SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig