Monday 13 October 2014

Sleek - Face Form Contouring And Blush Palette.


 
 
 

Sleek - Face FORM Contouring And Blush Palette, Light. Link



This brand is really hitting it hard in my opinion I can't help but find myself impressed to tells you the truth, let's be honest look at it ^ isn't gorgeous. I personally know from the pallets - i love them! That their products are that pigmented that a little goes a long way and for your pennies, you can't complain.
I did have the intention of picking up a contour kit to be honest - yep, i wanted to jump on that bandwagon - wait am i too late again?! I couldn't find the Contour Kit sadly but after a few sobs i did see this sticking out of the shelf - multipurpose, and my? Is that a rose gold blusher i spotted? Oh nelly, yes.




The Palette itself is a must've - it's perfect. The Contour powder is a warm matte shade doubling up as your bronzer, The Highlighter is somewhat of glittery one, it's not chunky as ugh. Who's after a highlighter with chunky glitter?! It's beige and sits on top of cheek bones and brow bone gorgeously and effortlessly even this worn alone is lovely. The Blush is what excites me the most a beautiful rose gold shade with a gorgeous peachy, orange undertones it reminds me a lot of the coralista shade from benefit - it's so beaut on those cheeks it's very glowy too so this itself works as a highlight too - £9.99 and available in 4 shades, I personally like to apply the contour powder with my Real Techniques Contour Brush, The blush with my Real Techniques Blusher brush and the highlighter with my Setting Brush as it's perfectly small so it's perfect to dab on the top of the cheek bones - it's beaut.  



How much do you want this now? I'd definitely say this could be used for just a blush, highlighter and as a bronzer - those who do contour like myself i think you should pick this up, it's absolutely lovely. I personally love to contour as i'm fairly pale and fair skinned and i think it just adds something, warmth and dimension to my face i have freckles and can sometimes find wearing certain products quite difficult and can find bronzers to appear quite muddy looking on my face, this however as I've picked up the kit in - light. It's been working lovely and i love how this looks on my skin personally. What a steal!



Have you picked this up?





SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. I was considering getting this product as there are so many great reviews on it! :-)
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do really want this now! May need to pick it up when Im next in boots...


    Charlotte xx

    TheGoodowl.co.uk | Youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should lovely, it's a wonderful product xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig