Thursday 12 June 2014

Ooops.. At It Again?!






Hello bloggers, i hopes you're all enjoying this marvelous sunny weather as much as i certainly am - i fricken love it so so much! It seems i can't control myself and as the title appropriately reads, i most definitely have been at it again, i do love a good beauty buy - like my other post i did technically have a little more pay, so i thought why the heck not? I haven't gone super crazy, it's ok.. I can get away with this ha. 



Before i get into this, I'd just firstly like to say big apologies for another haul post, it wasn't planned, but who doesn't love a good nosey at what people have been buying - 1 of my absolute fave things to see and read! I also want to add - not pictured, i did to pick up some new joni jeans, ahmazing. I love these, i'm not a jeans person, if you're the kind of girl who lives in tights, shorts or leggings like me, jump on into a topshop and buy some, they don't feel like jeans - they're so soft, so flattering and it's even better when you've dropped a jean size, eeeeep. Anyway, all babbles aside, here's what i've brought. 





The Fab Pore 2-In-1 Facial Peel & Deep Pore Mask. 

I'm the BIGGEST Soap & Glory fan, i won't deny that. I needed a mask, something that i'd feel working and i could see work in like one use a week - i'm on a hunt - or have been. For the brill mask, i do own two others that i'm absolutely loving so much, but this, wow. I'm so amazed, after two uses my skin seems to have cleared, it feels softer and looks so much better! I'm very much looking forward to using this again, i've heard the best things - I've always wanted to try this, i don't know what stopped me - This is currently on offer, i might be a little spotty and red right now which is gross but it's a sign of a mask that's really deep cleansed my pores and brought out all my imperfections - nothing a bit of concealer won't cover eh girls?  






No Clogs Allowed Self Heating Mask. 

Again, like the previous mask ^ This stuff. You can literally feel your face is on fire - bit dramatic that. When the products applied you can see the mask turning green, another thing i really like. It reallly cleaned out my pores, i'm someone who gets those under the skin things - they're aren't quite spots and aren't blackheads, this has made them appear like they're gone, i feel like there's nothing in my face for it to become a spot as this cleans everything right up for me - very happy with both of these so far, reviews to be a'coming soon! 






NSPA Skincare Box 

This box is like the cutest thing, ever - so cute. I haven't ever heard of NSPA before - um, where have i been, seriously?! - the skincare is amazing. I brought a mask from Asda - fave place to shop beauty things let me tell ya, i loved it in there - their beauty aisle is like a mini boots! It was reduced which means i'll probably never see it again, great as i love it - it made one heck of a difference to my skin as well as the other things - so a skincare post shall be coming too as it's just working so good - i was so pleased with it, i thought i'd pick up some other bits, all of these are like mini 50ml so why not, for a whole ten pounds you can see just above what i gots, worth every penny - even for travel they'd be so good to take. I'm really loving the brightening day cream right now, but i do absolutely love everything so far - favorite products of the month award goes to these - fab fab fab. 



I needed a new shampoo & Conditioner - i'd just like to add, i never stick to one brand - or re buy, it's very rare as i love trying new things especially when it comes to my hair! It's seemed to be dry and it's driving me mad, yes i'll use masks but it's so much effort especially when you're sporting long locks - something that's going to sort your dryness out is a defo must in my book - i'd just like to say i do mask my hair, just not always if i'm too tired - you know how it is ladies. This looks fab, i've tried it & i can't comment, i'm going to keep on using and i will definitely let you guys know what i think - if i do like this, it'll be on here again. 







How amazing are these? Ha i have to add these - i absolutely love snow white & grumpy is me all over. They're so comfy and i've worn them every night since i got them, i love their bottoms - best things ever! 







I did also pick up the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concelaer - it's so good, really enjoy the wide awake look it gives you and it makes your under eye's look fab, yay for that. 





I have the most gorgeously beaut dress on right now - sunflowers and very summery! So i'm not going to waste my pretty dress and make up, i'm off out in the sun - i'd like to say i'm going to tan but nope, i just burn. I know i'm terrible, i have no shame - someone hide my bank card. I hope you enjoyed this - have you used any of these? I wish you lots of summery sun, ice creams and barbecues - lots of love. 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig