Thursday 12 June 2014

Sunshine & Lolly Pops | Instagram Diary #1








And i feel so fine just to know that you're mine. Hay, i have to say i'm loving this sunshine - i feel very summery, i feel the sun makes such a difference & it seems to make everyone happier - much needed where i live i tell you, lots of people i see always look so grumpy! I have the nicest summery dress on, it even has sunflowers on - so pretty, my newest sale bargain. I'll leave you with my instagram diary, of you'd like to follow me feel free too, i'll leave my username at the bottom - hope you're all okay! - Passes you an ice cream. 










                            Little Olly's Christening, Cuddles With Bubbles Kitty, Best film ever - Frozen! 
                            Nandos & Drinky's With Lovelies, New Skin Care, Meal & Drinks With The Work Lot.
                            Deciding On Shoes In New Look, Oat Meal Cookies & Hot Chocolate & Flowers. 


                                                    Instagram UserName: HAZEYDAYSXO




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig