Friday 16 January 2015

Soap & Glory - ' Clean On Me'



     




Ever since I first discovered this brand, way back when I immediately loved them, they scream indulgence, pink in your face and general ' girly-ness' then they're most definitely for you - even back then, at 17 I fell for this brand, the packaging has changed since then but it's nice to see the 'girly-ness' has remained throughout their products which I find an absolute a winner.. Ay, i'm a beauty blogger of course I love packaging! If you'll know by now, i'm a firm believer I use to be a mermaid or something, a fish perhaps? I just love water and even more so when it's filled in the tub..  




              







Clean On Me / £6.50 - Link

This particular product has always been a firm favourite for me it's definitely one I've repurchased an umpteen amount just because I brimming love it so much and by heck it's worth this review. I'm sure i'm not the only one who sticks to what they know, love and just a classic is always a winner isn't it to be frank ladies - this huge bottle lasts me absolute months, another thing that makes me love this little beaut even more, the price is a barg at £6.50 - I've always returned back to this one, I tend get quite dry skin and this doesn't dry that out even more, it helps to soften and by heck don't my skin feel soft and moisturised afterwards and that's because this contains a built in moisturiser, what a winner.



I tend to be someone that sticks to a product and this stands out big for me, it smells divine and of course it's fragranced with that - oh, so addictive smell that we've all came to adore. This was the first ever product I brought from them that and when 'sugar crush' was in a blue bottle, anyone else remember? - old. What a babe of a product to be honest with you, it's a pale pink - gem.


 




                            

Thick, luxurious and softening, a must have product that should be sat on all your bath - sides. 'Cleanliness is essential when godliness is improbable' Is this a love of yours too?
 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig