Sunday 28 September 2014

Pores, Be Gone - The Body Shop, Pore Minimiser.











Two weeks or so of owning this - and it's fastly became a skin staple in my eyes. I tend to be prone to blackheads, ew but we're to be honest here, blackheads seem to like to hangout on my forehead and on my chin, buggers. Thus, making those two areas my 'larger pore' areas - this little wonder, has already impacted my skin, i cant say it's all this guys doing - i have been using other things from this range too, however in terms of my pores they've reduced and blackheads? What blackheads.


When using this you need the smallest amount, i tend to only really use this where i need too - as well as reducing your pores, it has a slight tingle sensation for me, most products in this range do from what I've felt, after I've used the lotion i'll apply this afterwards as i feel the lotion dries out my skin - in a good way! This then adds the moisture that's needed, i love the tea tree inside of it, there's something quite satisfying about this in terms of that, knowing your skin is being treated and it's doing wonders on those pores, lovely - it applies smoothly, doesn't sit on top on the skin - sinks in very fast, effortless. - it's a lovely base for make up, my foundation went on lovely i'd say it lasted but to be honest foundation lasts quite a decent length of time usually anyway, but i'd definitely say for someone who doesn't normally use a primer beforehand that i'd definitely try this, for sure - it really helps to keep make up out of your pores too.





Overall - I have noticed quite the difference with my pores, my blackheads have definitely cleared up my skin's texture just looks so much brighter, glowy and clean - the whole range is blimmin' fab, it's really worked magic on my skin, expect reviews on the rest of these products because right now, i'm in love - when it comes to skincare, the body shop don't cut corners, their products are brill and there certainty is something for everyone, if you too have combination skin or bigger pores then I feel you should defiantly give this a go, it's fab. I love it.  
 





SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing, as I have really bad pores and blackheads! Must check it out! The Body Shop are really impressing me lately x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would, if I were you lovely.

      I'm very prone to blackheads as mentioned, it's worked wonders - I recommend their whole tea tree range! This and the little oil are in a set in stores and possibly online for £10 for both, work picking it up xxx

      Delete
  2. This sounds amazing, I need to get it!

    www.bellechaton.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd get you bloggerly-mits into it lovely, very good - i'm impressed! xo

      Delete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig