Monday 12 January 2015

Mini Splurge














In true style and living up to whole - beauty blogger status - here's my latest items that seemed to have found themselves into my basket - there's nothing like composing a post like this, you really can't have enough beauty items in your collection can you? I don't think i'll ever stop, of course not.









Two new Barry M Gelly Nail Paints to add to the mix, I've had my eye on the Papaya one for a while now and it's firmly been sat on my wishlist for longer than i'd like so picked up I did. 'Pomegrante' Is this gorgeous pinky - red shade, it's deep and beautiful - I can't wait to put these on my nails.









Finally I have my hands on the 'Bourjois CC Cream' & The ' Happy Light Serum Primer' I have wanted to try these both soooo long, I just haven't gotten around to picking them and on a deal of buy one get one half price how could I not? I'm dying to try them out, heard nothing but good things, I really really hope the live up to their hype, i'm expecting good things.












I really rate the Vitamin E Skincare, I think Superdrug have really triumph - These were two items that caught my eye from them! I can't wait to try them, the look and smell delish!











Finally is this little gem and a hell of a find! Tk Maxx, £3.99 - I suffer with redness and i'm very prone to spots etc so this is suppose to help that, can't wait to try this!











SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. This post has made me so excited to go makeup shopping!

    www.bellechaton.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig