Friday 28 March 2014

Product Review | MAC Impassioned Lipstick








MAC - Impassioned Lipstick £15.00 Link Here


I haven't always been the biggest fan of lip products, i don't like lip tints, rarely use crayons etc of sort, i have never liked a lip gloss but one thing i know to have always been true is the love i have for a lipstick or two. I use to play it safe and wear a neutral lip or a nude lip. I guess i was scared of looking like a clown or feeling like i'd apply too much. However, i absolutely love wearing a bright lip, vampy lips and red lips so much as of late and seeing as i was near a MAC counter it was only right to pick up a couple of their lipsticks, i did also pick up ' Girl About Town' (review to come later) I haven't been using anything other than this, no lipstick has come close, it's always near me or in my bag and make up bag. 


At £15.00 a piece, they aren't cheap. But in this case, you get what you pay for is a motto that would be used. When applying i found this to apply so creamy, it's an amplified finish so i'm thinking that means vibrant, bright etc - i'm not even gonna start trying to understand all of the different finishes of lipsticks they do, i'm sure i'll cock up gah. It's creamy, incredibly pigmented - so i dab a bit on and use my fingers to apply the rest as you don't need much. They smell incredible, which i've never found in any other lipstick and they taste nice. It's not chalky, or sticky which i HATE in lipsticks, hence why i don't like lipgloss i cannot stand stickiness. It's a beaut, you need to pick it up. It's super pretty and very bright, right up my street. 


I can't help wanting more, infact i do want to build on my collection. I have a list forming of the MAC lipsticks yet to get, eeep. But if you've any recommendations send them my way! 


                               Have you tried this lipstick - do you love it as much as me? 








SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love Impassioned! Chatterbox is lovely you should definitely try that xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i shall do - thank you! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig