Friday 26 September 2014

Balmy For Revlon - Thoughts & Swatches.








i know i'm rather late on this whole lip crayon bandwagon, hell no - i'm way later than i expected. However, being the huge lip product lover that i am i figured it only be right that i get my two cents worth into this - these are incredible, i think I've been living under a rock i really do, like where have i been?!







These innovative chubby - lip crayons are so good, i chose the shade striking as i knew i could make this work daytime when it's getting into it's colder months, with a beauty smokey brown eye look where i'm sporting my thick woolly tights and during the night when i'm out for food with a more paler eye - so practical! They're very velvety, so moisturising non drying formula but they're matte on the lips as their name claims. I really really like these, i'm kicking myself i didn't pick up more - town seems to be calling me.




My Thoughts?
This is very smooth to apply, very effortless and highly pigmented, myself personally I tend to prefer a more matte finish on my lips so these are right up my alley! I find the staying power quite surprising as it really stayed put on my lips. This is incredibly creamy which I just love, I love a product that you can just pick up apply and away you go, the whole twist up - no sharpener, which I always loose. Is fab as it's just again, so easy to just wind up and apply, the application is fast, effortless and the shade range of these is second to none - I need more, basically. I  think these are incred, the texture is fab, everything I love in a product, they're well worth the pennies - not that they're expensive. I really love this whole crayon type product - packaging. I even own eye crayons that are similar, i'm going gaga for crayons, say it isn't so.





                                                      Have you tried these?
                                                    Talk Soon, Dears xo











SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig