Saturday 27 September 2014

Benefit Goodness - New Products & Thoughts.








sometimes I find certain brands that just steals my heart - and my pennies may I add. Benefit, is one of those brands that I just can't help but swoon at their adorable packaging, their cute little sets and the sales assistants honestly are always so lovely really helpful and don't pounce on you - i'm quite the shy shopper, so I cant say I enjoy being pounced on and forced into things - ever since I discovered benefit I knew i'd love it, it's the girly-ness I think, it's everything I think a make up brand should be I even adore the counter.



What's not to love about their fantastic, highly pigmented products from box blushers, to the most adorable little sets, a girl is in heaven, i'm in heaven - benefit, are babes basically and every product they have made works absolute wonders on your lips, eyes, face, cheeks and even your body.

















Cheeky Sweet Shop Box O' Blushes - £29.50 - Benefit.

How amazing is this packaging? it's adorable, it's sweet, it's girlie and it's cute - everything that benefit stands for to me to be honest. One of my most favourite things from benefit is their box blushes and their bronzer - hoola, it has to be my favourite bronzer hands down and one I have remained to use for around three years now, it never fails me - I absolutely adore their hervana box blusher, it's gorgeous for everyday.

It's even packaged like a sweet shop, it's so adorable with it's little green bricks, sweets and even how the names have been placed on the removable plastic, a lot of detail has gone into this and that certainly shows
it even has cute little sweets throughout, ah i love it - such a sucker for packaging.

This beautiful set contains 6 gorgeous blushers that are always available in the line - Dandelion, Bella Bamba, Sugarbomb, Hoola, Corlista, Rockateur - this is like an absolute dream for someone like me who loves their box blushers, has wanted to try certain ones forever - I think it's beaut, this whole sweet shop themed stuff is adorable, they've other things in this line too I opted for this though - A mini Watts Up! - which I'm dead excited to try - another item that's been on the wishlist.


Dandelion is a very ballerina pink - it can be used all over the face as a brightening powder or as a soft blusher it appears quite light but I'd assume it's buildable with a shimmer, this shimmer seems only light mind you, it's not overly shimmery as I hate products like that - it's definitely one for radiance.


Bella Bamba has shimmering gold undertones, according to the website this is suppose to be quite dimensional - it's very glowy, the pink looks absolutely beautiful and very buildable, i'm very excited to try this one, I think it'll look beaut in the colder months.


Sugarbomb this one i'd describe as being very similar Hervana as it has 4 shades that I imagine can be used alone or swirled together, it's enough to make you swoon. - Peach, soft plum, pink and rose shades combined in this beaut box can only be envisioned as looking absolutely lovely on the cheeks.


Hoola this is my all time favourite - go to bronzer, wow that's a tongue tie. This being one of the first things I laid my peepers on, I knew there and then I had to have this, I love bronzer, this one is so matte and so buildable - it's perfect for all skin tones, I have always used this and believe i'll always return back to it  it's the best one I've ever used, it's perfect for my pale skin as sometimes when I see a bronzer i'll have a freak and think i'm too pale but not with this, I love this.


Coralista is a very warm - coral shade, I can see this on my cheeks looking very warm and natural but lovely at the same time, id again describe this as being very buildable as well as the others this is very pigmented from what I can see, it looks quite scary however with its buildable abilities it'll work whatever way I decide on wearing this, if that be sheer, full on or lightly dusted.



Rockateur A blush infused with rose gold? what? Amazing - one I again have been lusting over. I have a feeling this one will be quite bronzey and will look absolutely incred with a tan - i think when this is on it'll look like a natural flushed look, i'm pale however i think this will just pick my cheeks right up - they're all smell amazing too so that's a bonus.



Overall Thoughts - I can't wait to try all of these, each blush is insanely pigmented the set is just absolutely adorable - well worth the money in my opinion.








This is the second thing i brought from benefit years ago when i first saw it in Nottingham - bless this thing, it was so long ago that i forgot all about this, completely must've missed it whilst swooning over products on the counter - it's back in my life now though, i cannot explain just how much i blimmin' loved this and made sure i truly used every last drop in the windy up glue stick like packaging. I fell in love with it, it smelt gorgeous - it looked adorable too, me - sucker for packaging. But how could i not buy this? Then this was £19.50 now it's £22.50, despite benefit's heafty price tags they do really have some products that you use and i'm not even joking you, you think to yourself - this is bloody brilliant.


I rediscovered it earlier in my boots, fell in love with the cute packaging, the smell and the pinkness and can i just say here - i didn't just buy it for those things, its a pretty, insanely good face primer, i was flooded with all the reasons why i loved it and was very sad that it neared its end.







That Gal Primer - Benefit, £22.50

That Gal - This primer is described as a brightening primer which i definitely agree with it - it really makes your skintone look lovely, awake and glowy. - i remember i used this alone the odd time as well just because i loved how it made my skin look without foundation on the top - it's pink! ha and very silky i feel like it just soaks into your skin, blends in so smoothly and honestly the smell, it's gorgeous.

It contains light-reflecting properties so it just makes your skin brighter and it also contains camomile and raspberry believe it or not so it certainly soothes the skin when it's applied - i'm very pale, have a tendency to some redness around certain areas as well as imperfections, this primer works wonders. When using this, i have glowy, bright skintone and it feels amazing, i love how this makes your skin feel - i can't wait to use this tomorrow, excited doesn't even cut it.











The Bronze Of Champions - Benefit, £26.50

The Bronze Of Champions - How amazing is this little set? This screams goodness, with a tan come on, you're a winner. Again, like I've previously said their packaging i just think is so adorable - these little sets are fab, they're perfect for travelling and i honestly think it's such a good way to try out products from them that have been sat on that waiting list for a while, i think these are so cute, the miniatures are right up my alley - as I've also said up above, i love bronzer and faking a bronzed glow, i literally think it adds so much to my skintone where i'm so pale, it brightens me up and makes me look more awake, it adds more dimension to my face, i love also using hoola as a warm, lightly applied blush on the cheeks as well so i knew, i'd love this kit - i think it's lovely and it contains:

Hoola, bronzing powder.
Ultra Plush lip gloss.
Watts Up highlighter.
Creaseless Cream Shadow - bikini-tini.
Longwear Powder Shadow - thanks a latte.
They're Real, Travel Sized.











Confessions of a concelarholic - Benefit, £28.50.

I have always wanted this, admittedly i didn't get this today neither did i the bronze of champions - i got this from a carboot sale back in the summer for £3.50! yes, let's all swoon on that price, this is brand new, wasn't used, un loved. - insaaaaaane right!? The bronze of champions was found in the train station, my mother found this, un loved, still in packaging! however, this little set - I've always lusted over for the longest time, it's so so so adorable - it's so up my street, it's mega cute and almost like a secret diary, it's really attention to detail - what you see is what you get.



This little kit is fantastic as it provides sample sizes of 5 products. Eye bright and Lemonade are lovely little products that i wouldn't have bought the full versions of initially and this kit was a great way to try them. The sample sizes of Boi-ing and Erase Paste last a really long time but the That gal sample is very small and only good for a few applications. Also as i'm very fair the Erase Paste provided was too dark for me, as was the second shade of Boi-ing. Overall a great kit that definitely helps to inform the decision to buy the full size products - it's an absolute winner, go bag yourselves one.





The lovely ladies there, also included some samples for me - i got £5 back on my advantage card and the sample goodie bag, it's lovely, sweet and to be honest quite thoughtful of them to hold things like that for you, the lady that served me was very chirpy, the whole shopping with them was such a delight, i can't wait for pay day - expect more ladies, wishlist will be happening.



                                                                   




                                                                Do you love Benefit?
                                                            What's your fave products?








SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig