Thursday 9 October 2014

Uh Oh! Boots Buying.









 
 




As you can see, it appears I have walked into a boots store, got myself carried away walked out with a bag full or two. A long ass receipt and a dent in my bank balance, when one needed new make up, one did exactly that, boots is fantastic for making you spend - all these offers, what's a girl to do? I have desperately wanted to try some of these things for a while, some have just been on my wishlist - others well accidently fell into my basket - it happens, right? ;) here's what I've picked up:







Soap & Glory ' Love At First Blush'

This is so pretty, when the colours are all swirled into together on the cheeks it just looks stunning, it's works as a highlighter too so its just perfect, I can definitely see this being a stable for everyday.


Soap & Glory ' Supercat Fat'

I was really attracted to this eyeliner, I don't have one that's so fat to be honest - it's got all these little sides to the applicator that makes it easier to use, it's a quite a scary concept at first as it literally is like applying eyeliner with a marker pen, its pretty scary seeing that come toward your eye, it works insanely well though!


 Seventeen - ' Conquer Kit'

I have been after a product like this for quite some time, I love the concept and I absolutely love bronzer and contouring - I myself, am quite pale and freckled. I have to say I have found products like this to add so much warmth and dimension to my face, very looking forward to seeing how this plays up, I have loved using it so far, It might be featured very soon.


 Sleek - ' Oh So Special Palette'

This was just a repurchase for me as mine was stolen, I knew I needed this again - so beautiful and so essential I've been known to use the pinks for blush, the browns of my brows and the black as eyeliner it's just an all rounder, it's brilliant.





Sleek - ' Contouring And Blush Palette'

I'm so impressed with this brand, i'm so gutted I don't have a stand where I live, i'd be lapping the products up into my collection, I loved this - it's perfect, the bronzer is so warm, the highlighter is beautiful and my, is that a rose gold blusher? oh, well yes it is.




They're Real Mascara - Benefit.

I needed a new one, I have had this before i'm going to keep it simple and tell you it's incredible, I don't think i'm going to use anything else again, that's how much i'm in love.




 Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer

This is applies so well, it's so creamy and it's really impressed me - I've used this since I've got it, the coverage is really lovely.


 Soap & Glory Archery

Best brow product in my opinion, I absolutely adore this - was needed to rebuy.

Soap & Glory Arch De Triumph.

Having so much love for their Archery pencil, I thought i'd give this ago, i'm hoping it lives up to it's sisters shoes.



I also picked up the That Gal Primer, I have posted that and did a indept review on a separate post - as well as this, I've purchased the Rimmel Foundation listed above in the photo, this is amazing the coverage is really high and for such a cheap price it's amazing, I have also purchased a trusty Collection concelear as you've all seen and loved, i'm sure and a trusty Rimmel Stay Matte Powder so cheap but so good, I hope you've enjoyed this post, I plan to review some products I've posted as some I've just fallen head over heels for but if there's anything you'd like to see then don't hesitate to message me, lots of love.
































SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig