Wednesday 8 October 2014

What's On My Face?



 Hey babes, I hope everyone's good - it's that time again, its getting cold enough for thick oversized scarfs and coats and ankle boots and most importantly - red or plum lips, this does excite me - i'm not one for nude lipsticks, I love darker shades so much - I think it's all my collection contains?! I have never done a what's on face post before, so without further a do here we are, I hope you enjoy.



Rimmel's Stay Matte Foundation - This foundation is mouse based so it's so easy to blend out infact it blends like a dream, i'd not say it's one for a dryer skin as I've found it's clung to my dryer patches like a nightmare - the coverage however is actually very buildable, it's providing me with the perfect base at the moment, it's actually better than I expected and I have to say, i'm very impressed so far, it also leaves you with a this glowy flawless base, it's matte but glowy too, something I love with this.




Soap & Glory Supercat Fat Eyeliner - I recently picked this up as I was intrigued by the size of this, it's very big and i'm not going to lie quite scary at first as it's honestly just like a marker pen. However, the pen to apply has these different edges to it making it infact quite easy to use, it's very pigmented and I have made plently a mistake so far! That being said, it lasts all day long - so it's perfect.



Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick - 01. - I love this lipstick. I have worn it everyday since I purchased this, I definitely think its going to be stable for me throughout this winter. The babe of a lipstick Is so creamy, so pigmented and it lasts all day, an absolute winner for me, i'm in love.



Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer - I don't own the pot version of this, with the mirror. I have the pen version, this is so creamy and actually hides imperfections extremely well, I love it for the under eye area as it's lovely and blends out so well - i'm very very impressed.


Sleek Contour & Blush Palette In Light - Love this, so much. The bronzer is perfect to contour, it's very warm and works so well on my complexion, the highlighter is beautiful and the rose gold blusher is perfect.


In terms of eyes, I've loved my Naked Two Pallet more than anything - its still such a beautiful palette and makes a regular appearance in my day to day routines. I have also recently picked up the They're Real Mascara, I have tried this but I knew I needed the full size, it's amazing. I don't think i'll use anything else, so that's saying something, - see you soon lovely's. xo


















SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig