Sunday 7 September 2014

Slippers & Hot Chocolate - Hello September!
















Pictures - Pinterest.


How scary is this year?! How has September came around so fast? I've already stated seeing the change in the weather, jumpers being out & of course bringing out those fluffy socks. I actually adore the weather change, admittedly I hate when it becomes too cold but I love the transition, walking around hearing leafs crunch under your feet, long scarfs and coats, I also love the idea of being all warm and cosy as i'm constantly cold - so for me bundling myself up just excites me - yes, small minds and all that that being said here's what I love about the autumn month..



♥ Fluffy socks & Warm slippers.
Halloween & Pumpkin carving.
♥ Jumpers, Coats & Gloves & Bobble Hats.
♥ The run up for Christmas - excited already.
♥ The leafs turning brown & hearing them crunch.
♥ When it starts getting cold enough for hot chocolates, eeep.




I'm soooooo excited for this month! I hope you're all well and have lots of warm nights ahead with lots of hot chocolate filled eves xoxo





SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig