Monday 29 September 2014

My Autum - Winter, Wishlist.









Mac, River Island, Topshop, New Look. 




If there's anything I love when it nears into the autumn, is the trends and the layering - that for me, someone who's always cold? Ahem, heaven, these are some of the items i'm lusting over, need for the autumn - winter, the shops at the moment are just hitting it hard, fierce and seeing all these jumpers just makes me so excited! - I love a good jumper me, a good pair of ankle boots and some nice leggings - I hadn't done a wishlist before so I wanted to share all of the winter items i'm lusting over.



1, Topshop Tall Ribbed Grunge Sweater, £36.00 link - I love this, I've eyed this up so many times and I cannot wait for payday to finally get this babe on my body, its perfect for this winter. It'll be so cosy, so warm and it'll last me years to come, I can't wait to pair it with those river island leggings ^ or some tights some Chelsea boots and a tartan scarf - perfect.


2, The classic 90's grey marl, £15.00. link - Another item I just think is perfect, I can see this on with those leggings up above - or my dogtooth ones, I love it's easy wear it'll go with absolutely everything to be honest and the ribbed effect just gives it an edge to any look, I also think this will be absolutely perfect with a skater skirt, burgundy tights or my joni jeans from topshop, fab.


3, Topshop cable knit faux beanie, £14.00 link  - That, burgundy, rusty colour is just perfect and one of my faves for the colder months, I try to add it in to most outfits if I can even it is just with that colour tights or that hat, I love a good bobble hat I don't know what winter would be without one to be honest, topshop do such good ones in my eyes they're a must.

4, New look Chelsea boots, £24.99, link I blimmin love Chelsea boots, I like low heeled boots as I'm tall enough already - these are so perfect, simple and understated. They'll go with absolutely everything, leggings, dresses wooly tights, I can just picture these being absolutely fab - i'm also dying to get them in brown.


5, Mac Pure Herione, £15.50 link This lipstick is so fab, brave but just absolutely a must for those colder nights out I think this will just pull a look together and just make It that more winter, it's absolutely stunning for night time looks and daytime, bring this on.



6, River Island cream tile print leggings, £25.00 link - I love these, they're so gorgeous. The highwaisted element just screams me all over, they're fab and they'll make any outfit look that little bit edgy. With that jumper, layered with a leather jacket and those Chelsea boots and the scarf, perfect.


                                     
7, River Island, Tartan Scarf - £22.00 link - What's winter without a oversized, tartan scarf? I can't wait to own one, it'll look brilliant with every outfit, it's the perfect accessory!


                                                        What's your perfect winter outfit?
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Combine with a necklace and short yellow cocktail dress makes me feel really good.The reunion went perfectly after that. Thanks for your article wise suggestions and I highly recommend you to try this dress out as well!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig