Tuesday 11 March 2014

Product Review | Urban Decay All Nighter Make Up Setting Spray & Update







Hallo dears. How's it hanging? - to the left or to the right? Ha. I hope you're all well and loving this fab weather we're having at the mo! It's luuuuuush. Right, i have been somewhat M.I.A and i wanted to update you as to why this is, i'm sorry - slaps wrist. I became very poorly, nothing life threatening but when i'm poorly i do feel like i'm going to die ha. I just had a terrible chest, snotty nose etc and this was also whilst i was away in Manchester which i loved so so much. However, it ruined it as we came home earlier than planned as  i originally thought i had a chest infection/tonsillitis - sobs. However, after a huge 11 hour sleep i felt okay and not as poorly, i'm just starting to recover although my throat has became sore again, depressing. I also, started a new job eeeee. I'm now working at subway, as a sandwich artist in training ee i'm excited as i loove subway and the hours are so fab so i can return back to college :) Me and my boyfriend, Carl. Are also flat/house hunting! As we're ready to live together and i can't tell you how excited and happy i'm feeling for this, i can't wait for it to be just us, and to polka dot, shabby chic etc the place up, hehe. Very busy! I do hope you forgive me, i will say though whilst i was in Manchester i did manage to pick up so many new beauty items that i've wanted for the looooooongest time and that people recommended etc and i'm currently using all of them so expect lots of product rambles soooon! Anyways, on to the matter in hand. 




I'm not one for Make Up Setting Sprays, i've just stuck with a primer now and then and hoped for the best i guess. I picked this up as i had originally heard a lot about it from bloggers and you tubers, i opted for a try me size as i didn't wanna fork out the heafty twenty pounds on something like this as prior to this i don't often use them or in-case i didn't like it - being only £8 when i saw it i turnt to my carl and yelled grab me that whilst i ran off to the naked paletes ha i have to say overwhelmed wouldn't be the right word to use ha. I'm sure i gave the shop assistant a fright with my squeels and screams. 



Urban Decay All Nighter Make Up Setting Spray -£8 

My thoughts on this are that i'm loving it, loads. I love that when you use this spray the pump mechanism doesn't release loads of product, it comes out in small amounts and that to me is important as i don't wanna use more than i need too, i've been using this every day after i've applied my daily make up and then off i go! 
I have definitely noticed this working as when i've came home from work i've needed to use more cleanser to remove my make up and this locks in your make up and well, keeps it in place. I also love, that when you've applied this you can feel it drying on your face so you know it's working and there's something quite satisfying about that - it's nice to know the product is doing what it's claiming to do! 

I like the packing although i've always liked how urban decay package their items anyway. I find this product doesn't leave my face feeling sticky, or looking oily or like i'm sweating aha. Love that the formula is oil free, paraben free has temperature control technology. Helps smooth fine lines, keeps my make up looking as if it's just been applied it's brilliant and something i'm considering buying the full size of! I think even people with sensetibe skin can use as urban decay have thought of everyone and made it product for everyone and their skin types, overall i'm absolutely in love with it. It's a product that really really works. 




Do i think it's worth it's price tag? I will agree it's hefty. And obviously, i have the 'try me' size here but even this 30ml lasts a long time, or i feel it will as you don't need to spray loads, the pump gives enough for the whole face - The product it's self does work, and if you image search the full size it is decent. I suppose, it boils down to how much you'd use this like if you were to go out a lot or just every day use. It's worth it's hype and as soon as this is up i fully intend on purchasing the full size at twenty pounds. 


                 Have you tried this? What other Make Up Setting Sprays would you recommend? 



SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried this, but it seems brilliant! Great review
    www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's fab - worth a try! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig