Thursday 13 February 2014

Lush | Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb ☼







eeeee how cute, how cute. I'm one of the biggest fans of lush products, not even joking. This year i only picked up a few things when all their christmassy stuff started coming out as i always intended on waiting and getting my but into town on boxing day to grab some stuff, i literally did grab stuff. I walked away with lots and lots, this being one of the things. I did pick up a half price gift set which contained this and an odd one however, i do regret not getting more as i honestly adored the shoot for the stars bath bomb, very much. I adore my baths and bath times are for me, the most relaxing things when i'm down or run down i love nothing more so adding a lush bath bomb or a bath melt, or even a soap - is just lovely. 





Lush| Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb - linkhere | 

If you're like me, you'd understand this. When actually using your limited addition bits and pieces from lush or even their everyday line you kinda have two feelings, 1 - sad, 2 - happy. I was very reluctant to use this as it was all i had left, the last one left. So, now i'm sad until next year. Anyways, as you can see from the above picture it's ahhhhmazing. It explodes in the bath leaving you feeling like a blimming mermaid, well me anyway. Pinks, purples, blues just appeared from outta nowhere - it's lovely and mesmerizing. But once Shoot For The Stars has finished fizzing away in your bath tub you're left with deep indigo blue water and soft subtle sparkles, just like the sky. The smell, as usual is delish. Brazilian orange runs throughout this and it's so mmmm! - i looved it, a lot and honey i washed the kids soap is now on my wishlist. 



what the experts have to say, over to you lush - This one's for all you star gazers out there, creating a magnificent bath with swirling lustres and beautiful colors. As various and enchanting as the night sky. A bewitching bath swirling with colours as magical as the starry night, this bath bomb has the same comforting honey-toffee fragrance as our Honey I Washed the Kids soap.


                                            Did you use this or pick up other christmassy items? 


SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post! Come check my blog out http://justjone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig