Tuesday 11 February 2014

Haul | Topshop Make Up Splurge ♥







Evening sweets! - waves at you all with great force, i look like a right moron. I hope you're well and had a fab start to the week and enjoyed the weekend, i know most will be looking forward to that right? I just wanted to say i'm sorry for the lack of posts - i've been ridiculously busy, the busiest of bees. It's all fabulous stuff happing but it's been so much that it's making me feel somewhat run down, but alas. I'm here with a new post, i finally got my little hands on some topshop make up.. i wanted it all, - i have a list. But here's what i picked up below. I wondered in there with the hope of finding a gorge cream blush as i've seen how raved about they're and how raved the lipsticks are. 

From left - right. * Blushes in Morning Dew and Head Over Heels. * Lips in Rio Rio and Beguilded.






Now, i'm not one for an every day dark lip - if you knew me in the flesh you'd see this. But lately - i hope this stays as i full on intend on embracing this love i have for dark/neon/ bright lips. I wanted to own a deep plumy, vampy - gothy lipstick for a while now, i've looked about and nothing's really taking my fancy or caught my eye enough to buy. When i saw This lipstick - beguilded. I instantly loved it, it's right up my street it's dark, plumy - purpley and it's fricken gorgeous on. I have seen many the lady loving this so i thought i'd see what the fuss about, firstly. I wish i brought more, secondly, why didn't i buy more and thirdly, the lipsticks are so glossy and gorgeous on! It's a constant fight at the moment in which one to wear, so i'm wearing one - one day and the other the next day ha - like my thinking? ;)





The second lipstick i opted for was 'Rio Rio' It's a beautiful red lipstick, again. I do love a red lip but i don't often wear this on an every day basis so i wanted a new one for this very reason, i lifted this up, popped off the lid and did a few swatches. It's again, really sheeny almost like you've applied a gloss on top. I feel like it has an organey under-tone too? Which i loved even more as red nails are my most worn and the reds i enjoy more are the ones with an orange undertone, yays. Again, been wearing the absolute death out of this lipstick and i'm sure i will contuine to do as i loves! both of these, and it's perrrrrrrrfect for every day! 





Then i also opted for some cream blushes, now - i don't own that many blushes - slap me. I intend on building my collection. I think i prefer a cream blush as the finish is clean, natural and gorgeous. They blend lovely and don't look harsh, i did own a blimming gorgeous one from nars over the summer called 'penny lane' - how badly do you wanna sing along to beatles right now? i always did when i applied it. It was peachy, gorgeous and looked lush on my tanned skin - sadly, it's no more :( When i saw these two colors, granted above ^ they'll look very similar, in fact they are. ' Head over heels' Is a peachy-ish shade and 'Morning Dew' Is more a pinky blush, but they're both gorgeous - again, one worn one day and the other another day ha. 


I can't get enough of these products, and i wanted to rave about them and show you what i've picked up. If you've any recommendations please pop them below, as i'd looove to try out some more of their bits! Have you picked up anything from Topshop? ♥ talk soon xxxxxx 
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I love a good Topshop Haul! The cream blushes are amazing ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo me too! I loved looking at yours ♥


      I intend on getting some more bits that's for sure! xxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig