Wednesday 5 February 2014

Review | Soap & Glory - Butter Yourself




          

£10.50 -  butter-yourself

Eveeeening fellow beauty fanatics and beaut obsessed-ives. 

Firstly, let's address this packaging, you've gone and done it again haven't you soap and glory. I received this at christmas and i haven't put him down - him? For the purpose of me addressing him as a he, we'll pretend his name is bob. The bright pink, yellow and grey all compliment each-other, so very girlie aren't we just.

I friggen love this, so so much. I can't even express how good this has made my skin feel. Now, this might shock you i don't know if it will. - i'm not a fan of the righteous butter, i find it sits on my skin, takes a year to soak into my skin and i feel sticky - now i'm quite impatience i like things to happen quickly etc, so it's a bit of a bore. Usually, i'm very naughty and it takes me ages to work through products as i like to move onto other-things very, well quickly. Huge tubs of moisturizer scare me quite a bit as i think, aaaagh i'm never going to use all this, never. It's very very rare i find something like that, that i'll immediately think i really wanna use this or keep using it, but i have been near enough every night! yay for me. 


The smell, i love too. As it's different from the typical soap & glory smell. Now, don't get me wrong i do love that smell but i don't like the righteous butter smell, at all. You could argue and say, no they're the same smells, scents and it runs through a lot of their products, i'd agree it does, i don't know if just me but i feel this is different, well i think it is, it's shea butter and orange water juice, but on the lid it says it contains five - fruits which will be why it smells different, fresh and fruity and i loove that. I happen to suffer with extremely, that's probably an understatement - dry knees. Sucks. Yes, i have started taking up exfoliating twice - three times a week which has helped but so has this, it's my wonder product. This little baby contains exfoliating AHA's - which come from milk or plants. That'll be why, eh ;)




This product, as you can see is just a thick - ish cream, which i think makes me like it more as a cream soaks into your skin, effortless in no time at all. Leaves you feeling silky, and moisturized. I can't quite fathom or put into words just how much i love this, after a soaky-woaky, um? - in the tub, or a shower i'l dry off and reach for this and apply apply apply, it's even fabulous before a night out with the ladies as it leaves you with that dewy, radiance, healthy glow. And, if you see - you'd see i've used an awful amount of this, which is good - of course. But i'm glad you can't see my finger marks hahaha. 



Definite, win in my book - oh! It's love. - i'll be sure to repurchase. 


Have you tried this? If so, do you love it as much as i do? Would you re purchase/plan too? 


Bye bye sweeties xo. 








SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. I love Soap & Glory body butters so much!

    Libby
    www.lifeoflibby.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Haven't tried this, I'll have to give it a go :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig