Thursday 27 March 2014

About Aimzy





Hiddely - ho folks - Where's the sun? I'm absolutely freezing. I wanted to inject a lifestyle post into my blog - i also, figured it's about time i'd give you some insight into me - so here you go, please enjoy i'd um, grab yourself a cuppa though. 

Photo taken from my face-book. - Pink haired, mermaid wannabe wouldn't you say?

Basics: 
I'm Amy, or Aimzy if you wish. 'Ahmy' is how my boyfriend calls me, it's cute. I'm 22 for now, i say for now as i have a Birthday coming up very soon, it's quite scary to be honest, getting older. I'm an Aries and i'd say that is most definitely true - I'm very energetic, although i can be quite the tired person. I don't like to wait for things to happen, i like to move on with it - get the job done which is exactly me to a t! Aries is me all over. 


I'm from the hobbit-wobitty parts - love this. The 'shire' I'm not going to obviously go into where for personal safety reasons. I have quite a big family, not that i speak to every single one of them nor are we exactly close which i think is rather sad, if i'm honest. I have two brothers, younger and older. I was quite the 'tom boy' when i was younger and enjoyed the same things as them - however, i know exactly where my hate for bugs came from as my older brother kindly, poured a bucket of assorted bugs over me once, i cried, so much. 


I'm very laid back, wear my heart on my sleeve. I'm friendly and i upset easily. I over think and worry like no bodies business - I'm sure this comes with the years of anxiety / panic attacks. I love big and also hurt big, i've had to overcome many a thing in my years of being on this earth. 



Hopes & Dreams:  
I didn't have a single clue into what i wanted in school, where i wanted to go in life or who i wanted to be. I knew the subjects i loved were what i wanted to pursue a career in though, at that time of your life you don't always have it together, you know? I loved school, however i was bullied every single day of my life throughout it - its was awful. I had very little friends, very little people to talk too. It got to the point where we ( mum and i) had spoken to every teacher to try to compact it but unfortunately nothing ever worked, it wasn't nice and i became scared, withdrawn etc to be there and from this time of my life. 

It wasn't until later on in life, when i hit my twenties funnily enough. I discovered what interests me, where i'd like to see my life going - I'm very much into my beauty, make up - so i've chosen to pursue this - applied for a course in September which i'm rather excited about. I also, really love the 'care' sector. I love children, so much and old people which again is something i'm considering. I'm very good at Art but as much as i'd love to pursue that - career wise, isn't as promising as the other choices.  


I left school, to work - i got jobs, i have had a few before discovering and finding myself - If i had any advice for someone to just leaving school it would be: Don't sweat it, if you've got it together - great. You need to grow into yourself, find yourself and discover yourself. Don't rush, you've plenty of time. I've learnt a tone about who i am, what i believe in, what i stand for - I don't have regrets for not going onto this earlier on in life, because i'd not be who i am now - I think as long as you know where you're going, have the opportunity to the determination then it's ok, i don't need to sweat it. 


Of course, i want the typical girl fantasy - well i say this, but it might not be everyone's cup of tea. I'm in a wonderful relationship - i have been for three years. I'm not saying now, but i'd like to be married and have a child one day when i feel once i've completed my journey, goals and aspirations then sure. Right now, I'm happy being in love and enjoying the exiting path of us looking to live together and renting our first property together, I'm honestly very very excited. 

I also really, desperately want to travel so badly. i'd like to visit: America, Venice, Rome & Greece. 



Favourites: 
My favourite colour is green & I'm a huge lover Nutella on my crumpets or toast. I despise coffee but i love my cups of tea - mugs if you're at my parents, yeck. I don't like energy drinks, i think they're vile. Nando's in my favourite place to eat out at, ever, ever, ever. I love bubble baths so much, i could easily run up a water bill in a week - lush, is also one of my favourite places to shop. I love make up, shoes & handbags - like any other, eh? My favourite films are, Harry potter, The Hobbit, Lord Of The Rings, Disney ones - i love wreck it ralph so much right now. Soap & Glory is my favourite thing to bath in & wash in. I love a car boot sale, jumble sale or a good mooch about in a shop - I get this from my mother, haha. I  love Christmas but love the spook behind Halloween. Carl, as he's not only my boyfriend but my best friend also, he makes me happiest & 


Dislikes: 
I hate any form of confrontation as i'm easily hurt or easily upset. Panic attacks, Being cold - which is me all over, either cold feetys or hands. The dark, child eh? no i'm easily spooked out haha! I hate some of the ignorance people have with mental illness or the 'judging' process you're faced with, we're all the same, equal. Bugs, haha i hate bees, spiders and waps the most! I hate the transition from summer to winter as mentioned earlier, i'm cold all the time - so i hate that, muchly. Winter isn't my favourite either haha 


So, that's me - I think it's quite nice to know more about the person behind the screen - thank you for sticking this far, enjoy your tea? 



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig