Thursday 6 February 2014

Someday Summary | Thursday ♥


happy late morning - ish? loverlys, i just feel the need to have a rant, find somewhere to rant. I really like these someday summarys - i've seen a few floating about and it's quite nice to sit down and have a jolly old ramble, ramble. I do hope that's okay, don't threat i'll resume back to my beauty ways later on this eve. 

So much is happing right now - it's pretty mental if i'm honest, life isn't on the slow lane for me at this current moment and i'm trying my best to keep my little size 5 feet on the ground. I need to keep myself positive as all of these are jolly, in fact bloody good things! ♥ 

I have shin-splints right now and it isn't very nice at all, it's very painful but i think i'm over the worst - as much as i'd love to be at work, earning and saving towards my future it's also very nice to sit in bed, wrapped up with a coco and have a real good feel good film in the dvd player - dvd player? Xbox Amy, we're not in 2009 anymore, silly. After being signed off for another week  strict doctors orders i'm feeling somewhat well - meh. 



This is a little list of all the lovely, good, postive and amazing things in my life that i need to smile about and keep postive about - a note to my self that, even if i feel tired, slowed down that it'll all be worth it ♥
1 - i'm starting a new job. 
2  - i'm learning to drive / ride a motorcycle. 
3  - i have time to relax, heal up my shin and enjoy some much needed 'me time' 
4 - i have the most lovely, amazing supportive boyfriend, who is there no matter what and is also my best bud!
5 - College, education - fulfil dream/ambition to work with children. 
6 - My grandad is incredible, buying me a bike and always being there, all the time. 


Phewwwwwwwww, i must admit i'm full of positive energy, yippee. But having a life strain of anxiety/panic attacks it does take a long term effect on you, personally. -  I find myself always sweating the small stuff and worrying far to much, more than anyone should. I'm just so thankfull to have a fab boyfriend who tells me to stop this, or reminds me of the good and i soon forget about the bad. 


                                    Happy Thursday, sweets. I hope you have a loverrrrrrrly day ♥
                                    I'll be back later with a beauty post, bye bye for no. 
                                                              mwahhhhh xoxo

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig