Sunday 2 October 2016

September's Instagram Diary!



 

This August and September a lot has happened some of being quite chaotic but we'll take the good and then  bad and learn from that. I thought I'd share with you what I've been up too these past two months. 


1, early August week away to Butlins with wonderful weather - think we got lucky but I'm not complaining it was gorgeous and glorious spending a week in the sea and eating chippies. 


2, new make ups because we all need a splurge every now and then especially when you've been counting all those pennies like I have. Yay for new make up! 


3, finding my mojo for drawing again - seriously love to draw and I've missed it so much. 


4, I'm studying agaaaaain! Nursing / Vet! 


5, Weekends away and laughing endlessly to nonsense and smiling till my face hurts with this one. 


6, I'm back to my blogging which I missed and finally buying a mac I love it by the way so much. 


If you'd like to be my friend my  Instagram username is @ aimzy_boop. 



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig