Saturday 4 February 2017

My Favourite Palettes.




Hey buttercups. I hope you're all doing good and the week treated you well and like myself, if you also work in customer service i hope customers were kind..Or is that my wishful thinking? Ha. I'm doing much better now, last week i had a nasty case of the tonsillitis and to top it all off a chest infection too, i think anymore time spent on the sofa or in bed may have honestly sent me gaga, i feel so much better thank goodness! I have cold left but last week i was honestly thinking about all the times i took my nose for granted and took general breathing for granted. 


I thought i'd come back with a post that i have been meaning to write for a long while and share with you, that being my all time favourite palettes. I love palettes for many reasons, just a few of them being - How fantastic they are for travelling, everything you need in one palette. I love their value i would honestly and am very happy spending £40 on a palette just because i know it's worth all the pennies in my eyes. Another reason i do of course need to add and own up too, is that i'm a big sucker for packaging. I always jump on the bandwagon late too with palettes, i'm not always one for the hype, i always buy something much later and then i end up saying to myself.. what took me so long to try this. 


I have many a favourite palette, these ones however have cut the deal and have made it easily into my all time favourites and the ones i ALWAYS reach for, the ones i always wear to work, for a night  out or for a simple day-day wearable eyeshadow look. Either ones of those up there are always also in my make up bag whenever i travel out stay at the boys - so let's start the ramble as to why i love each other of them so much. 



Too faced 
There's no denying that Too Faced have been absolutely adored not only by us bloggers but by everyone. I can't tell you how many times i went to buy the and it was always sold out. Too Faced as a brand in 2016 i fell absolutely head over heels for anyway, they're not only cruelty free but their products really cut it for me. I'm sure like most - it's honestly one of my go to brands, i know i'm able to rely on them to make fantastic products! 

Sweet Peach & Chocolate Bon Bon's. These palette's smell amazing as do all their products, the eyeshadows for me i find always to be so buttery and the quality  is never to be questioned. The shades are absolutely beautiful - I have used all these for all occasions, the peachy shades made me really step out of my comfort space because i have always been one for just browns and natural shades. I love these palettes i could not recommend them enough.


Urban Decay Naked 2 & 3 
I was honestly so so so late to the bandwagon on these, like i said i'm really honestly not one for the hype around things. I know i always use things a lot later to everyone else and the hype around something has left but that's okay for me anyway. Like Too Faced, Urban Decay tick all the boxes for me, they're too, cruelty free. I 
have used both of these palletes to death, i have used both for nights out and day-day looks, all shades are so wearable. Again like the peach palette from Too Faced, Naked 3 is very pink tone based, i loved playing with the colours, I use this one the most for when i'm going on a night out, the looks i have created have always looked stunning. 


Kat Von D Shade And Light Contour Palette
Another blogger with a love for this palette. I love Kat Von D anyway, i'm huge drawer and love her art and tattoos and i love what she stands for as i'm also a vegan so it was only right for me that i wanted to support her make up venture and purchase something. I never use to be one for contouring and i mean honestly let's be honest 2016 has been the year of contouring. It took me a little while to get the hack of it but this palette helped, the shades blend out so effortlessly, it's buttery and i sometimes find shades like these to sometimes be muddy looking and chalky. I have a full face of freckles and sometimes it can look too much. I LOVE this, i love the buttery yellow tones for highlighting too. I love using them under my eyes and they're so brightening. Such a good palette!


Make Up Revolution Dupe For Too Faced - Chocolate Palette.
This palette is amazing. The quality of the shades you'd never think it was under £10. I use this one a lot too for night out/dinner out sort of looks where i'd want to maybe wear a little more. It even smells like chocolate like the Too Faced Palette. I'd happily tell you to by the Too faced ones however honestly there are palettes just like them that are just as good. like this one. I love Make Up Revolution as a brand, they're are fantastic. 



I hope you enjoyed my favourite palettes, have you tried these? What are your favourites? 



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig