Friday 23 January 2015

Lusting, Wishlist













Oh my god, who else finds themselves looking through page upon page of these beauty sites such as Feel Unique, Selfridges, Space Nk.. Do you have to wipe that drool that's dropping from the side of your mouth? Ha i feel you. There's just so much i want to add to my stash, so much that i'd love to add into my basket and the amount that basket totals up too, -chokes- It's not pretty. It's that little bit of luxury though and even though you might have to work three whole months it's worth that amount and when you have it it's like applying gold on your face! Here's my current 'Wants & Must Haves'. 




Mac - Speed Dial, Lipstick: Love this, i don't know what it is that's attracting me so much, i just really like the color, how it swatches and i know because of those two things i'm going to love wearing this. 


Zoeva Rose Gold Brush Set: I find myself saying every time i read a review or see a post or a picture for that matter of these ' Why don't you own them!' They look amazing, i need to jump on this, fast. 


Hour Glass Ambient Lighting Powder: Heard nothing but incredible things about this, it really looks like it apply's so beautifully and really makes a difference to your make up!


Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Promade & Pro Series Contour Kit: As i've gotten more and more into my brows and been somewhat my adventurous should we say, i do need to get my pretty little mitts on this craze that is Promade. 



What you lusting over? 








SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the Mac lipstick shade!

    morethanamoan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig